White eagle News
A teaching Ministry
We are a publication dedicated to the one true Creator God. White Eagle News (WEN) is an evangelical outreach with a primary focus to serve the First Nations and all peoples of this great country.
WEN's Editor, a Cherokee, saw a vision of a white eagle soaring over this nation reporting news and events that witness to the First Nations People of the end of days as we know them. Both Jews and followers of Yeshua (Jesus) agree that the world as we know it will soon experience a major shift or an end of the times AS WE KNOW THEM. The key here is not an "end of the world." There is an awakening to God happening as you are reading this. For the Jews that means many are returning to Israel as a part of the great in-gathering of exiled Jews that is spoken of in numerous places in the Bible.
This ministry will always support, pray for and assist Israel in any way we can.
WEN will also provide free spiritual devotionals and study guides to assist the nations in their walk with our Creator.
Sozo Outreach Fellowship is the healing outreach of White Eagle News. We are not only witnessing a healing revival though out Turtle Island but are training others to do this wonderful work of Yeshua!
We are in covenant partnership with other ministries that provide food, clothing and Bibles to the needy; visit the incarcerated and sick; provide motorcycles, bicycles and even horses to Pastors in third world countries who have no other means of transportation to and from the multiple churches where they minister.
1. To reach the nations with the Good News of Yahshua - Jesus Christ.
2. To fulfill the Matthew 28:19 Great Commission by encouraging spiritual growth and training the saints for the work of the ministry as stated in Ephesians 4:11-16.
3. To minister the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:11; John 1:33) so all believers may have the boldness to witness to others (Acts 1:8) and to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit while doing so (1 Corinthians 12:1-11).
4. To bring unity among all people in the body of Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:13).
5. To pray for and stand with
6. To hold fast to that which we have until Jesus comes back (Revelation 2:25-26).
Editor, Chaplain Chari "White Eagle" Bouse
Called out of the business world in 1998, Chari received a vision from the Lord of riding a white - loud - motorcycle with eagle like wings on the tank - up and down hills spreading the Gospel to kids. That vision became a reality and now she ministers to kids of all ages!
Ulisi White Eagle
All rights reserved. Copywrite © 2005-2013 Chari Bouse